Friday, August 13, 2010

Caramel Apple S'mores


Well, my husband and I tried another new s'mores combo from the Food Network Magazine. We loved the Cinnamon Toast S'mores so much that we just had to try another one. So we picked Caramel Apple S'mores.

This "recipe" called for apple slices (I chose green apple because that's my favorite), cinnamon graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate caramel candy (aka something like a Rolo).


Once again I just cooked these in tin foil in the stove because I was too lazy to get the grill or our firepit going, just for this.

The first problem was stacking all the ingredients... I think I needed to make the apple slices thinner and flatter. Everything oozed out in the tin foil and we were left with a giant s'more mess!

The mess tasted good, but was hard to eat... caution try this one out at your own risk!

We're going to stick with original and cinnamon toast s'mores...but maybe I'll think of a new concoction on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment