Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bite Size Halloween Treats!


Since I don't work on Friday's, I decided to treat my co-workers to some Halloween cupcakes on Thursday, so I whipped up a few batches of mini cupcakes.

I used white icing and red and yellow food coloring gel to get a deep orange color for the icing. And I got it on the first try - how about that!! (My husband can attest, he watched me).

Then I used some Halloween sprinkles we had (black and purple with white ghosts) to garnish the top. We got these sprinkles at the Christmas Tree Shops last year after Halloween - 50% off!! Good thing sprinkles don't go bad, so I could save them for this year!

I know my co-workers will be excited to see these cupcakes and they are the perfect bite-sized Halloween treat for a pick-me-up at work!

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment