Monday, November 15, 2010

Black and White Cookies...


One of my FAVORITE treats are black & white cookies. They are just amazing! But they have to be done right - I like then they are soft. I was once at a wedding where they served black & white cookies but the cookie part was crunchy and it seemed fake to me. Black & white cookies should almost be like a cake.

Anyway, I just had to talk about the ultimate black & white cookie that my husband and I just had in Orlando, FL.

In Universal Studios, there is a little bakery called Boulangerie, with delicious looking desserts inside. But this one treat caught my eye, and they called it the Othello.

It was a monster black & white cookie with chocolate shavings on the top. !!! No words.

We ordered it and dove in. Usually, I like the chocolate part better than the white part of the cookies but this time, the white chocolate took the cake. Literally. YUM!

Needless to say the 2 of us devoured this delicious treat rather quickly. It was a lovely little afternoon snack!

Stay tuned - later this week will be an interesting take on stuffing for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That cookie looks amazing! Those are my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete