Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Game Day Snack


I know it's a little late in the day already but I'm posting today's Sunday Game Day Snack!

Today I made pizza pockets. They were very easy to make with some things I had lying around the house and my husband really enjoyed his little afternoon snack.

It took me about 10-15 minutes to put them together and then I baked them for 20 minutes. These are great for party appetizers, for people watching the game or as snacks for the kids after school.

Ingredients:
1 container of Pillsbury Crescent Ready Dough
Green pepper - diced
Onion - diced
Perdue ready to eat chicken cutlet - sliced thin
Pasta Sauce
Ricotta Cheese
Mozzarella cheese


Pillsbury has this new product called Ready Dough - it's right next to where the crescent rolls are. It's great to use because you can cut it any way you want.

I cut 6 squares and filled the middles with all my ingredients.



I then folded them into triangles and sealed the edges. I used a little olive oil spray on the top for a golden brown effect and sprinkled some Italian Seasonings on the top before sliding it into the oven.


After baking at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes they were ready to eat!

Enjoy your football games!

No comments:

Post a Comment