Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday Game Day SANDWICH! Turkey & Pepperoni Panini's!


Well, we're getting a blizzard today and wanted something warm to eat for lunch so I thought of breaking out our panini press, which we haven't used in quite some time.

The sandwich my husband and I created is perfect for hungry game day watchers - nice and filling! It's easy to make if you are tailgating and have a little grill - just wrap it in foil and throw it on the grill for 10 minutes.

Here are the ingredients we used:

Sliced deli turkey
American cheese
Turkey Pepperoni (you can use regular too, of course)
honey mustard (in my husband's case)
margarine
Rye bread

For our panini press, we have to put some margarine on the outsides of the bread, but I also spread some inside my sandwich. My husband used honey mustard on the inside of his.


Pepperoni went on one side of the sandwich, cheese on the other and turkey piled in the middle.



Into the panini press for a few minutes until golden brown - then dive into the gooey mess of goodness!!


We had sour pickles on the side too.

Delicious!! This one is a keeper here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment